Hello Divers!! We are so excited that you are planning to join us. We have a few rules to outline here. There will be detailed descriptions of the policies linked for you soon.
- Every person must sign a waiver and release.
- Every diver must register and get a wristband before they are allowed access to the water. Wristbands are issued upon the purchase of admission.
- No solo diving (even with a certification).
- All divers diving deeper than 100’ must notify Juturna Springs in writing.
- No dives deeper than 100’ unless diver uses a standard technical diving configuration approved by the Juturna Springs staff. No independent Backmount doubles for dives deeper than 100’.
- Only certified divers may dive without an instructor.
- Dive knives/cutting devices must be worn if using a reel or running lines.
Follow us on social media
Parking at Juturna is located a fair distance from the entrance and staging area at this time. You will be asked to drop off your equipment and take the vehicle to the parking area. We will have shuttles to move people back and forth to vehicles. It isn’t an obnoxious distance but far enough we would like to help make it a bit easier. You will be able to drop off gear and park prior to paying and registering. Please make sure that you return and register and pay, as the staff will be looking for those wristbands. There will be staff directing traffic and getting people headed in the right direction.
Recreational and Technical divers have a separate waiver. You can fill them out when you arrive or come with them filled out already to expedite your registration process. Please make sure to choose the correct link below and follow the directions provided. Once you have turned in your completed waivers you can pay and receive your wrist band. You must fill out a waiver and receive a new wrist band EACH day you are diving. YOU CANNOT ENTER THE WATER WITHOUT THE BAND. Staff will be looking for divers to be wearing the band at all times as proof of registration. Skipping registration or otherwise attempting to deceive the staff can result in the revocation of your diving privileges.
There is a snorkel only zone that will be clearly marked and will be off limits to divers. This is to protect the natural environment in that area. Please be respectful of our beautiful lake. All snorkelers MUST wear a snorkel vest. NO SWIMMING WITHOUT A VEST. At this time we are not renting these items. You will need to provide your own if you wish to snorkel.
We will NOT be allowing Solo divers at the quarry. We have set up a Facebook group to get divers hooked up with buddies willing and able to dive with you. If you are a tech diver just looking to do some line laying drills or a new diver out for buoyancy practice, there will be someone looking to get wet.