Hello Divers!! We are so excited that you are planning to join us. We have a few rules to outline here. There will be detailed descriptions of the policies linked for you soon.
- Every person must sign a waiver and release.
- Every diver must register and get a wristband before they are allowed access to the water. Wristbands are issued upon the purchase of admission.
- No solo diving (even with a certification).
- All divers diving deeper than 100’ must notify Juturna Springs in writing.
- No dives deeper than 100’ unless diver uses a standard technical diving configuration approved by the Juturna Springs staff. No independent Backmount doubles for dives deeper than 100’.
- Only certified divers may dive without an instructor.
- Dive knives/cutting devices must be worn if using a reel or running lines.
Follow us on social media